How to install Official Marshmallow On Core Prime [SM-G360H]
Hey guys in this page i am gonna show you how to install the official marshmallow on core prime [SM-G360H] It is based on Cyanogen mod.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD !!In order to download your file you need to follow all the steps provided below. If you won't follow the steps, you can't get your file.
- Click on the Download !!
- After you click on it ! You may redirect to a page.
- Hence, You have successfully downloaded you file enjoy ! ;p
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
ADVANTAGES OF Marshmallow
- Removing unnecessary system apps or preinstalled apps.
- No Builded apps like facebook, chrome and other built in bloatware which use to slow down device make overheat and laggy.
- Customize the way that you want.
- Change default operating system using other unofficial custom ROMs.
- Increase Ram or adding virtual swap memory.
- Blocking shit Ads.
- Flash with Custom kernel.
- Change your Appreance
- More on…
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Mobile data) [Dual-SIM]
- Wifi (connection, tethering, etc)
- Bluetooth (need patches in download links)
- Camera, video codecs
- Storage (both internal and external)
- Storages (internal, external, adoptable storage) (*)
- Offline charging
- zRAM (compressed-RAM swap)
- Tethering (USB, Wifi, Bluetooth)
- Torch (flashlight)
BUGS/Not working :
- Using single SIM get no signals. To fix this, remove
- FM radio app doesn’t work (can be opened only)
- Slow 3G speed will fix very soon.
First time installing CyanogenMod 13 to your Galaxy Core Prime, or coming from another ROM:
Install TWRP Recovery
- Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo (Vol-up+Home+Power)
- WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition + format /system partition)*
- Install the ROM from sdcard using TWRP Recovery
- Optionally install the Google Apps ( get it here: https://opengapps.org ) (pico GAPPS recommended) (*)
- Based On: CyanogenMod
- Version Information
- Status: Beta
- Current Beta Version: 4
- Beta Release Date: 2016-08-28
- Created 2016-06-28
if you got any problem or any error then feel free to comment download i will try to resolve your problems.
NEED VIDEO THEN WATCH IT