303 rs/Month Breaking News!!! Jio Prime Offer till 2018 | Unlimted Data + Calls at 99rs
Hi guys Welcome to Brand new post on my site , so in this article I am going to tell about jio unlimited data for 1 year.
Just recentaly Jio has Crossed 100 Million Customers so jio has announced the new offer for all the jio user. Reliance Industries chairman and managing director Mukesh Ambani on Tuesday said Reliance Jio, the telecom operations of the energy major. has crossed the 100 million customer base mark in 170 days. Jio launched its services in September last year and as on December 31, it had amassed over 7 crore subscribers. So, Jio had earlier extended its free voice and data services till March-end. Jio’s aggressive entry has intensified competition in the telecom sector, hurting the margins of other players in the industry. Airtel’s profit has slumped and Idea Cellular reported its first-ever quarterly loss while analysts see a consolidation ahead in the sector.
RELIANCE JIO HAPPY NEW YEAR OFFER EXTENDED
jio has just announced that happy new year offer has extended and you guys can enjoy unlimited internet. if you are jio user then you have to join jio prime. if you donot have jio sim then you have to buy before 31 march 2017. if you buy jio after 31 march then you guys cant use the jio unlimited internet. so this offer is pretty much cool. you have to register to jio so you guys can enjoy the unlimited call data and sms. so you have to convert jio prime before 31 march and to convert jio prime you have to pay 99 Rs so you guys can enjoy the prime offer .
if you have converted to jio prime then you guys have to wait for april. you guys can convert jio prime using jio app or from jio official site. you have to 330 RS Monthly to use this service so you guys can get Unlimited call data etc . so this offer is pretty much cool and enjoy this offer .
Here’s what Mukesh Ambani said in his address:
- Jio prime members can continue to enjoy unlimited benefits of New Year offer for another 12 months.
- Only Rs 303 per month or Rs 10 per day for another full year
- Enrollment will start from March 1 till 31 March 2017.
- Jio Prime membership for Rs 99 for 1 year from April 2017.
- In coming months, we will double data capacity. By 2017, Jio will be present in all villages of India covering 99% of population, says Ambani.
- Lakhs of customers have done mobile no. portability in moving to Jio. I hope more customers will choose MNP and and make Jio their permanent home, says Ambani.
- From April 1, Reliance Jio will start its tariff plans. All domestic voice calls to remain free, no roaming charges, no hidden charges, says Ambani.
- 100 crore gigabytes of data was consumed on the Jio network.
- We have continued to build on our strengths for the last six months.
- Jio customers have created records. Every single day, Jio users make more than 200 crore minutes of voice and video calls. Before Jio, India was 150th in world’s broadband penenetration for data. Last month, Jio users consumed more than 100 crore gigabytes of data.
- 7 customers added per second to the network per day since Reliance Jio’s launch
- Reliance Jio has crossed 100 million customer mark in 170 days.
- After Jio, India became no. 1 country in the world for mobile data usage.
REQUIRED TO CONVERT JIO PRIME
- JIO SIM
- RS 100 TO CONVERT JIO PRIME
- RS 330 TO USE THE SERVICE
- USE JIO APP OR JIO SITE TO CONVERT PRIME
Jio’s ecosystem has been able to gain huge user base of 100 million within a short period of 170 days. The strategy of prime membership will help Jio to lock their existing user within a short window of one month. Network reliability is a major pain point for existing Jio users, and with plans to expand base station in attempt to reach 99 percent population is a good sign. Competitors like Bharti Airtel had good reputation in this regards. It is more likely that Bharti Airtel will come up with more aggressive plans, not only for mobile data but also for broadband services to contain its users base. In long run, competitive strategy should be based on service reliability, along with value for money proposition. Operator with cheapest plan will not be the winner,” says Pavel Naiya, analyst at Counterpoint.